Brianna Politzer Blacet is a non-fiction writer whose work spans multiple types of media, topics, and genres.
Her writing credits include:
- Four health-related consumer books by Consumer Guide Publications: The Good Health Handbook, Women’s Home Remedy Health Guide, The Medical Book of Home Remedies, and the Family Health and Medical Encyclopedia.
- More than 2,000 articles for many trade and consumer publications, including California Diver Magazine, Scuba Diving, Sport Diver, Alert Diver, American Health Magazine, ScienceWorld, 3-2-1 Contact, Men’s Health, HMO Magazine, the San Francisco Examiner, and more.
- News reportage for Medical Tribune/Medical Tribune News Service (distributed over New York Times newswire—articles picked up by San Francisco Chronicle, San Jose Mercury News, New York Times, and other newspapers), Pharmacy Practice News, Retail Pharmacy News, Cardiology News, and Physician’s Weekly.
- Marketing writing of many flavors (websites, email blasts, white paper, brochures, etc)
- Personal and professional blogs
Brianna lives in Silicon Valley, California, with her beloved husband, Andrew (himself a poet/novelist), and two diminutive, yappy (but fearsome) dogs. She aspires to write a novel that someone else might want to read.
She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org